Are you ready for a May Day cocktail? If you want this short vacation to be memorable, follow the tips provided Chef Cezar Munteanucome bundled with two exciting recipes, prepared on the grill.
The secret to this successful wine?
Quality dirt, meat and spices.
Favorite recipes to cook on the grill:
Ribs and mashed potatoes
The secret of my ribs, that is, the ones I cook: before putting the ribs in the oven, remove the skin from the ribs (this makes the bones fall off when they are ready). Add salt and pepper generously on both sides, but for extra flavor you can also add other seasonings of your choice.
Cover the ribs with aluminum foil and leave them in the oven, at a low temperature of less than 135 degrees C, for 3-4 hours, so that they are soft. Meanwhile, prepare the barbeque sauce. I use classic barbeque sauce from:
- 2 tablespoons unrefined brown sugar
- 100 grams of ketchup without sugar
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 100 ml of water
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 ½ tablespoons of mustard powder
- 2 tablespoons of garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion or dried flakes
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons of smoked salt
- fresh ground pepper
Mix them all, then combine them in a blender. And the sauce is ready!
And if you’re still craving pork ribs, I couldn’t recommend a better version of French fries. Sweet potato wedges.
First, what are slats? “Скрижаль” comes from Russian and means something that is cut, which is small. And the word is accepted, so I can tell you that they are part of Moldovans. Why are sweet potatoes sweet? Because they are rich in beta-carotene, they contain many vitamins, mainly vitamin C, but also vitamin E and especially folic acid (vitamin B9).
Also, sweet potatoes are especially rich in minerals: among potassium, magnesium, calcium, sodium and iron, they have a high content of complex carbohydrates, especially starch, but also rich in fiber. On the other hand, sweet potatoes are low in fat and protein.
We need potatoes, I chose sweet and salty potatoes. Cut it into thin slices that you brown in a pot or on the stove. Roast the ribs in the oven for a while (either in the oven or in the oven), until they are golden-brown, gently brush them with the barbeque sauce and that’s it!
Burger and coleslaw
The second recommended recipe is a burger. The burger I offer you is turkey meat and walnuts, next we will prepare a coleslaw salad, but one of my kind.
What we need for 4 generous burgers:
- 700 grams of minced turkey meat
- 1 slice of red bell pepper and one yellow bell pepper, cut brunoise
- 1 carrot, well grated
- 50 grams of walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, cut brunoise
- chivas, a few strings, well-ripened
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil and garlic, my recipe
- salt and pepper.
- 4 buns are enough
- 8 pieces of Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 hard tomato
- sour cucumber, 200 grams
- small baby food
We combine the ingredients for the burgers, then let the ingredients cool for half an hour, so they will be made easier, after that we hamburgers are made by hand. We are careful to place them in the middle because they tend to puff up in the middle. So, thinner middle than the sides we will get hamburgers and even higher. We heat well, grease hamburgers on both sides with a little oil and fry them for four minutes on each side, let them cool for 1-2 minutes. Then we prepare the sauce.
- cubed avocado, 200 grams
- Greek yogurt, 10%, 200 grams
- 2 tablespoons of garlic and oil, my recipe
- salt and pepper
Mix in a blender.
Mix the ingredients mentioned below slowly.
- 1 small or ½ large white cabbage
- 1 small or ½ large red cabbage
- 4 carrots, peeled, julienned or grated
- 1 large red onion
- ½ bunch green parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 100 grams of avocado sauce, prepared above
- 1-2 tablespoons white wine vinegar cream
After this, we start assembling the burgers and buns, like this: buns tee with the prepared sauce, we put vegetables, sliced tomatoes, sour cucumbers, red onion rings , salt, pepper, little mustard. Enjoy the hot patties, don’t forget to add the cheese slices. Next is the lid that is smeared with sauce and… already eating.
The perfect place for a lovely May Day drink
At home, I’m not a follower of nature. Or in a place that is clearly defined by the authorities, there is nothing in the middle of the forest or by the river, although the newspaper is a brother in the forest, but not only in the forest!