- What menu can you give on birthdays at home?
- Three day birthday menu ideas
When you decide to celebrate your birthday at home, and you want your guests to feel better than in a restaurant, you need a good menu and a nice atmosphere. That’s why we’re here to help you with menu ideas for a great birthday party!
Things to keep in mind when creating a menu for birthdays at home
When creating a menu for a homemade birthday party, there are important details to keep in mind. The number of visitors, their interests and yours are among the factors to consider.
You should also consider the time of the birthday celebration and choose the appropriate menu. for example, if it’s 40 degrees Celsius outside, you’d better avoid fatty meats and foods and add a lot of soft drinks, fruit or ice cream.
Three menu ideas for those celebrating their birthday at home
– As appetizers, it is an excellent idea for a birthday party the land of Italy. This type of dish includes cheese of different types, different cured meats, preferably dry, but olives, tomatoes, pickles, fruits, grapes and even honey.
– Another good idea is the so-called virtual appetizer finger food – small snacks that can be taken with hands or teeth. In this case, you can help your imagination and make a lot of cold food such as: stuffed eggs, vegetables and cheese, shrimp and avocado, cherry tomato skewers, cheese and fruit or small appetizer tarts.
– Bruschetta style different toppings, salty and sweet, they are another appetizer option very suitable for birthdays at home
– For the main thing, the best idea is to prepare something in the oven. Of course, it will be good potatoes and meat, any kind you want. It is best to make different types of meat, to get something that pleases every guest.
– Another option would be to make a cocktail, if you are outside, and you have such an opportunity. In this way, you can combine many types of meat and grilled vegetables, which will be good for the main thing. In this case, it is recommended to make several types of salad.
– The third option is to make bread, or pan, in which you add rice on the side and vegetables, mashed potatoes or natural potatoes.
For dessert, in addition to the birthday cake, you have a wide selection of delicious snacks that will please your guests.
– Depending on the rest of the menu and your personal desires, you can choose a simple dessert, with a seasonal fruit plate.
– Ice cream is a perfect idea, if the birthday is celebrated in summer. With many types combined in one dish, and fruit, it will be a delicious meal
– At the same time, you also have the option of making different types of bread, which you can serve on a plate
Kids activity menu ideas
In the case of children’s menus, special dishes may be missing. Mains and desserts are refined so that their taste is important.
So, for the main course we can give them mini-burgers or crispy chicken and fried potatoes. Being a special time, it can be a good time to make the children interested. You can also go for something healthier, like chicken breast cooked with vegetables.
For dessert, there are many options. Children will be happy if they get ice cream or chocolate cookies. Also, fruit salad may appeal to them.
Other useful ideas for an unforgettable party at your home
In order for the birthday celebration to be a success, you will need to create a few other details, in addition to the menu. It would be good to prepare a playlist in advance, which corresponds to the atmosphere you want in the party. At the same time, it should be different, to have at least one thing that pleases every guest.
If you want to make the anniversary a special event, you can come up with a theme. This may include the type of menu chosen, the drinks offered, but also the music that will be played, or the clothes of the guests. A high-performance camera represents an important detail, which you can die all the time is important.
Also read: 12 fat-free foods and menu ideas for those who want to lose weight